A New Hampshire Favorite!
We make each cookie from scratch in small batches, with human quality ingredients. We cut out each shape by hand and then bake them. After they cool, we then dip them one at a time by hand in carob and hand-pipe their design.
What makes them so special?
- Made from scratch with high quality, limited ingredients.
- Hand cut individually (not made by machines)
- Baked in small batches to ensure quality and freshness.
- Individually decorated by hand.
- Made in North Conway, NH ~ USA
- Special Orders are always welcome!
- Dogs love them!
Shipping: All decorated cookies are individually wrapped and shipped in white bakery gift boxes.
Ingredients: Whole wheat flour, White flour, Peanut Butter, Water, Canola Oil, Baking Soda, Salt
Topping: Carob & Yogurt
*Please note: Carob is not chocolate and is safe for canine comsumption
*Perishable item. We do not add any extra preservatives to our cookies, so please keep them in a cool, dry place until you are ready to serve. Decorated cookies have about a 7-10-day shelf life.