Pets are Welcome
- Four Your Paws Only is pet friendly and we welcome your pets to come in and shop with you.
- They will be greeted with a cookie and fresh water is always available to them.
- You are welcome to bring your dog in to try on harnesses, coats, boots, etc. and we are more than happy to assist you with fittings.
- We have a “Doggie Rest Area” with complimentary waste bags located behind our store for your convenience.
- We love meeting your dog, we just ask that they are dog & people friendly, on a leash, and up to date on their vaccinations.
On- Site Pet Bakery
- Our famous on-site Pet Bakery is located right here in our store. Pet parents can watch as we make our treats from scratch with human grade ingredients while visiting Four Your Paws Only with their pups.
- We offer a wide variety of mouthwatering gourmet biscuits and beautifully hand decorated cookies for all seasons and holidays. They can be found on display in our antique pet bakery, and they can also be ordered online through our website.
- We make Doggie Birthday Cakes, Gotcha Day Bones, Wedding Favors, and welcome special orders.
- Visit our Pet Bakery page to learn more about our Pet Bakery.
Self-Serve 20’ Biscuit Bar
- Our popular Self-Serve Biscuit Bar features up to forty-five different kinds of biscuits & cookies in a variety of flavors that your pups will love. These tasty treats are made in other pet bakeries with quality ingredients and are sold in bulk, by the pound.
Frozen Treats for Dogs
- Four Your Paws Only offers a great selection of healthy, nutritious frozen treats for dogs & cats including frozen yogurts, frozen bone broths and frozen bones.
- We also make our own frozen treats right here in our Pet Bakery and use only fresh, human grade ingredients. Flavors include Maple & Bacon, Peanut Butter & Banana, Blueberries & Yogurt, and Pumpkin.
- Stop in on a hot day and let your dog (or cat) cool off with any one of these healthy frozen treats!
- We love to celebrate pet birthdays! If your pet has a birthday coming up, be sure to stop by and let us know!
- We will dress your pup up in party accessories and sing “Happy Birthday” to them! After that, we will treat them to a complimentary Funfetti Gourmet Biscuit that was made right here in our pet bakery!
- We will take videos of them being celebrated and/or pics of them in front of our new Birthday Backdrop and will do our best will post them on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
New Doggie Selfie Station
- Stop by with your pup and take a selfie with them in front of our new Doggie Selfie Station!
Pet Friendly Events
- Nothing strengthens the bond between dogs and their owners more than sharing life experiences together. We host a variety of pet friendly events throughout the year to bring fellow dog lovers & their best friends together to share these moments, plus…we love seeing your dogs! Please be sure to visit our Events page on our website or Facebook page for upcoming events.
- We love puppies! And quite frankly, one of the perks of working here is that we get to enjoy puppy kisses and snuggles while we are on the clock!
- We offer one-stop shopping for new puppy parents and carry everything you will need from food to fun including a wide selection of healthy, high quality puppy foods, treats, and chews as well as toys, crates, & house-training aids, collars, leads, harnesses and more.
- Socialization is key when raising a puppy and we welcome puppies in to casually socialize with people and other dogs, as long as they are up to date on their age-appropriate vaccinations.
Call Ahead Nail Trimming
- Call Ahead Nail Trimming services are available six days a week, Monday through Saturday, from 10am-4pm each day.
Please call 603-356-7297 before you come over to ensure that we have enough staff on that day to trim your pet’s nails.
- The cost is $15.00 per pet.
- Be sure to ask about our FYPO Nail Trim Club Card, where you pay for eight nail trims, and you’ll get the ninth for free!
Customer Service - You Matter to Us
- Good Customer Service is getting harder and harder to find these days, but not here at Four Your Paws Only. Outstanding Customer Service is our top priority, and we are committed to offering you and your pets a more personal and wonderful shopping experience.
- As a courtesy and some good old fashioned customer service, we will happily carry your pet food and/or any other heavy items out to your vehicle for you.
Knowledgeable Team and Ongoing Education
- Here at Four Your Paws Only, we believe knowledge is key when assisting our customers and their pets.
- Our team members participate in online trainings, in-store product trainings and attend workshops, seminars, and trade shows to stay informed and up to date.
Quality Pet Foods & Treats at Competitive Prices
- Because we are an independent store, we spend a lot of time researching pet foods, supplements, treats, chews, and other pet products and can be very selective about which products we bring in.
- Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide selection of healthy choices and high-quality pet products.
- Please visit our Pet Food at FYPO page to see which brands we offer. If you do not see your favorite brand, we will be more than happy to special order food for you if it is available to us.
- Our prices are very competitive, and we offer additional savings through substantial monthly sales and our Frequent Buyer Programs. Visit our Ways to SAVE $$$ at FYPO page to learn how you can save even more!
100% Pet Food Guarantee
- If you purchase a pet food from us and your pet does not like it, you can return it for a full refund.
Quality Pet Products
- We carry a great selection of high-quality pet products made for dogs, cats, birds, and small animals. With so many low quality pet products on the market, we spend a lot of time researching and talking with sales reps and manufacturers about most of our products before we bring them into our store. Being privately owned, we can make our own decisions as to what we feel would be safe and beneficial to our customers and their pet’s needs as opposed to being told by corporate that we must have it.
- We also really make an effort to find and support products made in the USA, as well as locally made pet products.
- If we do not have a specific product or pet food you want, we will do our best to find it and special order it for you. No problem!
FYPO Pack Member Loyalty Rewards Program
- Are you a FYPO Pack Member? If not, be sure to sign up to be one so that you can start accruing points as you shop and receive $5.00 Off coupons on future FYPO purchases.
- As a FYPO Pack Member, you will also receive one monthly email around the first of the month to notify you of any new Sales & Specials, New Products, and Upcoming Events that you may not want to miss.
- Visit our FYPO Pack Member Loyalty Program page for more info or simply ask about it next time you come in.
Unique Gift Items
- We offer a great selection of pet themed and breed specific gifts which can make shopping for you, a pet-loving friend or family member so much fun!
Custom Gifts Baskets
- Celebrating a special occasion for a pet? We are happy to make up a Gift Basket for a New Puppy, a Puppy Shower, a New Kitten, a Kitten Shower, a Get Well Soon Basket, a Pet Birthday Basket, or a Gift Basket for any other special occasion a pet or pet lover may have. Call us directly and we'll make your gift basket just the way you want it.
Call Ahead Curbside Pickup
- We are happy to take your order and deliver it curbside. Just give us a call at 603-356-7297 and we’ll be happy to run it out to you.
- Can’t make it into the store? We offer online ordering for local pickup, or it can be shipped to you.
We Ship Anywhere
- We ship anywhere in the Continental US via U.S. Post Office.
- Order online through our website or simply give us a call to place your order at 603-356-7297.
- We encourage our customers to sign up to be on our email list to receive our monthly sales flyer that is sent out on the first of every month. Occasionally, we may include any pertinent FYPO news and/or upcoming events in that email
- Our list is kept private and is for our use only. We DO NOT sell your email address to outside parties like other larger retailers do.
- You can also opt out at any time.
Ways to Save at FYPO
We offer many ways to save at Four Your Paws Only such as shopping with our reusable shopping bags, joining our loyalty program, signing up for our frequent buyer programs, and reading our monthly sales flyer. For more information on how you can save, visit our Ways to Save at FYPO page.
Tuesday is Senior Citizen Discount Day
- We offer a 10% discount to Seniors Citizens (ages 65 & up) off their whole purchase, including pet food.
Wednesday is Veterans & active-duty Military Discount Day
- We offer a discount to all Veterans and active Military Personnel. Simply present your Military ID Card at checkout and we’ll take 10% off your whole purchase, including pet food.
- We thank you all for your service.
Lost and Found Community Bulletin Board
- Four Your Paws Only provides a bulletin board in the front entrance of our store for the public to post lost and found animals. Please be sure to use it if you need it.
Lost and Found on Social Media
- If your pet is lost or you find a lost pet, we are happy to share your post about it on our Facebook page to help spread the word.
Valley Resource Center for Pets
- If it’s pet related and happening here in the Valley, we usually know about it.
- We can provide you with the resources to ensure a happy, safe stay while here in the valley including information on where you can stay with your pet, local pet sitters, veterinarians, groomers, and pet friendly activities.
We Support Animals in Need
- Meet & Greets and Adoption Events
Do you have a rescue, shelter, or pet related service that helps animals in need? We are always happy to partner with groups that help find animals homes and promote animal wellness.
- Our Meet & Greets have been very effective and successful with adoptions, meeting potential new adopters, making new contacts, and helping your organization gain a little more exposure.
- We’ll give you a space in or outside (weather permitting) our store, help you advertise and/or promote the event, and then you come and do the rest!
- Several of our past guests include: Conway Area Humane Society, Long Journey to a New Beginning, ACTS Service Dogs, Green Mt. Pug Rescue, For the Love of Dogs Pitbull Rescue, Great Pyrenees Rescue, Harvest Hills Animal Shelter, Greyhound Placement of Maine, Animal Communicators, and Reiki Masters.
We Support Our Community
- We are very involved in our community and support many non-profit organizations and charities in so many different ways, including volunteering, promotions, donating financially, and donating products & gift certificates to fundraisers and benefits.
Follow us on Social MediaWe are very active on social media and would love for you to follow us. Simply LIKE us on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram to stay tuned with what's going on at FYPO including new product updates, recall info, pet health notices, upcoming events, pet photos, contests, and more!