Pets are Welcome
- Pets are always welcome and we encourage you to bring them in with you to share a unique shopping experience together. Known as “the local canine hangout” we are very dog friendly and love to meet your pets!
- We just ask that they are dog & people friendly, on a leash, and up to date on their vaccinations.
On- Site Pet Bakery
- Our famous on-site Pet Bakery is an actual functioning bakery located right within our store. You can actually watch as we make our treats from scratch with human grade ingredients, bake them in our oven and decorate them by hand…the old fashioned way. We offer a huge variety of mouthwatering gourmet biscuits and beautifully decorated cookies for all seasons.
- We also make Doggie Birthday Cakes and welcome special event orders too. Visit our Pet Bakery page to learn more about it.
Self-Serve 20’ Biscuit Bar
- Our super popular, self-serve Biscuit Bar offers over 20’ of assorted grain free biscuits sold in bulk, by the pound. These cookies come in a variety of flavors and are made by Darford Cookie Company. It’s like a penny candy counter for dogs!
NEW 2018 Frozen Treats for Dogs
- We are happy to announce that we now make our own Frozen Treats for Dogs, right here in our Pet Bakery! We use human grade ingredients and make them in small batches. We also offer several other healthy frozen treat choices for dogs and cats including: frozen yogurts, frozen bone broths and frozen bones. Stop in on a hot day and let your dog (or cat) cool off with any one of these healthy frozen treats!
Customer Service - You Matter to Us
- Good Customer Service is getting harder and harder to find these days, but not here at Four Your Paws Only. Outstanding Customer Service is our top priority and we are committed to offering you and your pets more personal, one on one attention when shopping with us. You are not just a “sale” to us, we truly care about you and your pets.
Knowledgeable Staff and Ongoing Education.
- Our knowledgeable, friendly staff is always on hand and available to answer any and all questions and/or concerns you may have with regard to your pet’s health, nutrition, behavior and so on.
- Ongoing education is key with us as new pet foods and products flood the market. We participate in online trainings, product trainings and attend workshops, seminars, and trade shows to keep ourselves informed. We stay dialed in to the Pet Industry to keep on top of this ever changing industry and provide you and your pets with the best product selection there is to offer.
Pet Friendly Events
- Nothing strengthens the bond between and dogs and their owners more than sharing life experiences together. We host a variety of pet friendly events throughout the year to bring fellow dog lovers & their best friends together to share these moments, plus…we love seeing your dogs! Please be sure to visit our Events page on our website or Facebook page for upcoming events.
- We love puppies and quite frankly, one of the perks of working here is that we get to enjoy puppy kisses and snuggles while we are on the clock!
- We believe in making healthy choices for them, providing good nutrition, providing safe and mentally stimulating toys, consistency in training, and lots of socialization to help them become good canine citizens. Our goal is to provide you with all of that, right here under our roof. We carry a great selection of everything your puppy needs including: healthy, all natural puppy foods, housetraining aids, collars & leads, crates, toys, treats and chews. We offer social playgroups, obedience classes and of course your pup is always welcome to come in with you to visit with us.
- We also host an Annual Puppy Party each winter which has become our most popular event of the year... and the cutest!
Complimentary New Puppy Starter Kits
- We offer complimentary “New Puppy Starter Kits” to new puppies up to six months of age. Our “New Puppy Starter Kits” include great information of caring for your new puppy, a list of local pet services and a coupon for 15% off your next purchase.
Puppy Playroom & Playgroups!
- The Puppy Playroom was designed to provide customers with a clean, safe place to come with their dog or puppy to play and socialize with others. What started as a one hour group on Saturdays, has turned into a whole weekend of playgroups here at Four Your Paws Only. Every Saturday and Sunday morning (unless we have an event that day) we offer doggie playgroups that are free of charge and open to the public. Dogs & pups must be up to date on their age appropriate vaccines and on a leash. For more info and to read the Rules & Restrictions, visit our Doggie Playgroup page.
- The Puppy Playroom is also used to host our Pet friendly Events and Doggie Birthday Parties.
- We offer Basic Obedience Classes for dogs and puppies 4 months and up. They must be up to date on all of their vaccines. Classes run every 6 weeks from September through June and are held at the John Fuller School located in North Conway. Class size is limited so be sure to sign up early. We are also available to our customers 7 days a week for any training questions and/or concerns. Owner, Brian Ahearn, has over thirty years of experience training and working with dogs. Visit our Obedience page for more info on our classes.
- We offer nail trimming for dogs, cats and small animals (on a harness or in a carrier). Walk-ins are welcome if a qualified staff member is available, but calling ahead is highly recommended. The cost is $7.00 per pet. Be sure to ask about our Nail Trim Club Card.
FYPO Pack Member Loyalty Rewards Program
- Are you a FYPO Pack Member? If not, be sure to sign up to be one so that you can start accruing points as you shop and receive $5.00 Off coupons on future FYPO purchases.
- As a FYPO Pack Member, you will also receive one monthly email around the first of the month to notify you of any new Sales & Specials, New Products, and Upcoming Events that you may not want to miss. Visit our FYPO Pack Member Loyalty Program page for more info or simply ask about it next time you come in.
Quality Pet Foods & Treats at Competitive Prices
- We spend a lot of time researching pet foods & treats and work very hard at providing the best for your pets. We attend trade shows, pet food seminars and participate in online trainings to help us make informed, educated decisions. We carry all natural, holistic pet foods made with high quality ingredients and foods with no corn, soy, by-products and unhealthy fillers. Our staff is well trained and can help you find the right food to suit your pet’s nutritional needs.
- Please visit our Pet Food at FYPO page to see which brands we offer. If you do not see your favorite brand, we will be more than happy to special order food for you if it is available to us.
Frequent Buyer Programs
- We also offer a Frequent Buyer Program on most of our pet foods, which means you will receive a free bag of the food after so many purchases of that brand. (Example; Buy 8, Get 1 FREE).
- Please visit our Pet Food at FYPO page to see which brands we offer.
100% Pet Food Guarantee
- If you purchase a pet food from us and your pet does not like, you can return it for a full refund.
Quality Pet Products
- We carry a great selection of high quality pet products made for dogs, cats, birds, and small animals. With millions of junk products on the market, we do spend a lot of time researching and talking with sales reps and manufacturers about most of our products before we bring them into our store. Being privately owned, we can make our own decisions as to what we feel would be safe and beneficial to our customers and their pet’s needs as opposed to being told by corporate that we have to have it. We also really make an effort to find and support products made in the USA, as well as locally made pet products.
Unique Gift Items
- We offer a great selection of pet themed and breed specific gifts which can make shopping for you or a pet-loving friend or family member so much fun!
Joining our Email List - Our Email Newsletters may include:
- We promise you that we will not inundate your inbox with email nonsense. We generally send out one monthly email around the first of the month to notify you of any new Sales & Specials, New Products, and Upcoming Events that you may not want to miss.
Our list is kept private, for our use only. We DO NOT sell your email address to outside parties like other retailers do.
You can also opt out at any time.
Tuesday is Senior Citizen Discount Day
- We offer a 10% discount to Seniors Citizens (ages 65 & up) off of their whole purchase, including pet food.
Wednesday is Veterans & active duty Military Discount Day
- We offer a discount to all Veterans and active Military Personal. Simply present your military id card at checkout and we’ll take 10% off your whole purchase, including pet food. Thank you all for your service.
FYPO Shopping Bags
- We offer reusable shopping bags that can be purchased at a FYPO. Each time you bring it in and use it, you will save 4 paw-cent off any items that will fit in the bag!
- As a courtesy and some good old fashioned customer service, we will happily carry your pet food and/or any other heavy items out to your vehicle for you.
- If we do not have a specific product or pet food you want, we will do our best to find it and special order it for you. No problem!
Custom Gifts Baskets
- Celebrating a special occasion for a pet? We are happy to make up a Gift Basket for a New Puppy, a Puppy Shower, a New Kitten, a Kitten Shower, a Get Well Soon Basket, a Pet Birthday Basket or a Gift Basket for any other special occasion a pet or pet lover may have. Call us directly and we'll make your gift basket just the way you want it.
Full Service Website
- Can’t make it into the store? We offer a full service website that includes Online Shopping, our Pet Friendly Events Schedule, Pet Friendly Accommodations and more. We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site and learn more about who we are and what we do.
We Ship Anywhere
- We ship our bakery products and many other items anywhere in the world via U.S. Post Office.
- Order online through our website or simply give us a call to place your order at 1-800-327-5957.
Lost and Found Community Bulletin Board
- Four Your Paws Only provides a bulletin board in the front entrance of our store for the public to post lost and found animals. Please be sure to use it if you need it.
Lost and Found on Social Media
- If your pet is lost of you find a lost pet, we are happy to share your post about in on our Facebook page to help spread the word.
Valley Resource Center for Pets
- If it’s pet related and happening here in the Valley, we usually know about it. We can provide you with the resources to ensure a happy, safe stay while here in the valley including information on where you can stay with your pet, local pet sitters, veterinarians, groomers, and pet friendly activities.
We Support Animals in Need
- Meet & Greets and Adoption Events
Do you have a rescue, shelter, or pet related service that helps animals in need? We are always happy to partner with groups that help find animals homes and promote animal wellness.
Our Meet & Greets have been very effective and successful with adoptions, meeting potential new adopters, making new contacts, and helping your organization gain a little more exposure.
We’ll give you a space in or outside (weather permitting) our store, help you advertise and/or promote the event, and then you come and do the rest!
Several of our past guests include: Conway Area Humane Society, Long Journey to a New Beginning, ACTS Service Dogs, Green Mt. Pug Rescue, For the Love of Dogs Pitbull Rescue, Great Pyrenees Rescue, Harvest Hills Animal Shelter, Greyhound Placement of Maine, Animal Communicators, and Reiki Masters.
- Wishing Well of Hope
Our Wishing Well of Hope has helped us raise funds for many rescues, shelters, and pet related service groups. Each month we donate the “wished” upon money from the well along with a financial contribution from us, to an organization in need.
Past recipients include: Long Journey to a New Beginning, ACTS Service Dogs, Conway Area Humane Society, and Elaine Connors Center for Wildlife.
New Pet Adoptions Kit
- We offer complimentary “Go Home Bags” to newly adopted dogs and cats from the Conway Area Humane Society. Our “Going Home” bags include a free starter bag of pet food and a coupon for 15% off your purchase. This offer is good within 30 days of the adoption and you must have the adoption papers with you.
We Support Our Community
- We are very involved in our community and support many non-profit organizations and charities in so many different ways including: volunteering, promotions, donating financially, and donating products & gift certificates to fundraisers and benefits.
Follow us on Social Media
- We are very active on social media and would love for you to follow us. Simply LIKE us on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram to stay in tuned with what's going on at FYPO including new products updates, recall info, pet health notices, upcoming events, pet photos, contests, and more!