Turkey Tail is for pets experiencing general discomfort from the natural aging process or normal seasonal or skin allergies. May be used as a daily supplement to support immune and cellular health and decrease oxidative and free radical damage.
- Supports your Pet’s Immune and Cell Function
- Promotes Healthy Immune and Cell Function
- Supports Healthy Inflammatory Response & Detoxification
- Helps Fight Infection by Improving Baseline Immunity
Medicinal Mushrooms promote healthy immune and cell function. They
are natural “immuno-modulators”, which means that they are able to go
into the body and adjust the immune system either up or down depending
on the condition or issue.
Turkey Tail Supports a healthy inflammatory response and detoxification process in the body. Turkey Tail contains bioactive compounds that have the ability to neutralize toxins, promote protective enzymes and decrease oxidative stress, which is responsible for accelerated aging of the body.
Turkey Tail is dense in molecules known as Beta-glucans. Beta-glucans
are known for immune system support and re-building connective tissue
to promote healthy joints.
Some of the many known benefits of Medicinal Mushrooms:
- frequent infections (urinary tract, respiratory infections, etc.)
- liver disease
- food allergies and asthma
- digestive problems, stomach ulcers and leaky gut syndrome
- tumor growth and cancer
- skin disorders
- autoimmune disorders
- heart disease, hypertension
- sleep disorders and insomnia
- anxiety and depression
Note: Always consult a licensed Veterinarian before feeding any supplemental products.