Your pooch needs oral care just like you do—and Fresh Breath by TropiClean Oral Care Kit for Pets offers you a complete solution!
And yes, it does mean brushing their teeth! But these products are designed just for her and they’re formulated to make a real difference. It starts with TropiClean’s Brushing Gel for Dogs, infused with green tea leaf extract to fight plaque and tartar as well as the germs that cause bad breath. Then there’s the TripleFlex Toothbrush, whose 360-degree bristles clean three times faster than a conventional toothbrush — which is good, because some dogs aren’t very patient with tooth brushing! And finally, there’s a Finger Brush you can use to clean the most sensitive teeth and gums. Used together, they’ll keep your furry friend’s smile bright and healthy for a long time to come.
- Comprehensive care kit helps maintain dogs’ oral health.
- Brushing Gel for Dogs uses green tea leaf extract to fight plaque, tartar and bacteria.
- TripleFlex Toothbrush has 360-degree bristles to clean teeth 3 times faster than a conventional toothbrush.
- Finger Brush is designed to gently clean sensitive teeth and gums.
- Designed to produce a noticeable difference in 30 days or less.
Purified Water, Corn Alcohol, Natural Mint, Glycerin, Natural Cleanser, Carbopol, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Chlorophyllin, Green Tea Leaf Extract.
How to Use
Brush teeth once daily. Depending on your dog’s preference, us the TripleFlex brush or the Fingertip brush. Squeeze a small amount of Brushing Gel for Dogs onto the brush and allow your dog to taste. Reapply and gently brush in a circular motion. Never use human toothpaste, which can upset your pet’s stomach. For maximum effect, withhold food and water for 30 minutes before and after treatment.