K9 Advantix® II - 4pk - SAVE $5.00 w/ Mail In Rebate!
Flea, tick and mosquito treatment for your dog.
K9 Advantix® II kills and repels
fleas, ticks and mosquitoes through contact — no biting required. It
also kills lice and repels biting flies. This treatment and repellent is
available in four monthly applications.
Do not use on cats!
How does K9 Advantix® II work?
Not all products work the same way: K9 Advantix® II is applied to the pet's skin, spreading the active ingredients over your dog's body to kill fleas, ticks and mosquitoes through contact. No biting required!
Extra Large: For dogs 7 weeks or older and weigh over 55
How do I apply K9 Advantix® II?
- Use only on dogs. DO NOT USE ON CATS or other animals. Do not apply to dogs weighing less than 4 lbs.
- Remove applicator tube from the package. Use scissors and peel down foil.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- The dog should be standing for easy application. Evenly apply the entire contents of the K9 Advantix® II tube to two or three spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog. Do not get this product in your dog’s eyes, or allow your dog to ingest this product.
Do not use K9 Advantix® II on cats.
How long does K9 Advantix® II last?
A single application of K9 Advantix® II keeps working for a month.
Can I apply K9 Advantix® II more than once a month?
A single application of K9 Advantix® II remains effective for four weeks. However, if the dog has a severe infestation, retreatment within a month may be necessary. Do not retreat more than once every seven days not to exceed weekly treatments. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly treatment schedule.
How long does it take for K9 Advantix® II to work on fleas?
K9 Advantix® II kills fleas within 12 hours. New fleas that jump on the dog from the surroundings, such as grass, carpet and pet bedding, are killed within 2 hours with protection against further infestation for at least 4 weeks.
For more product information visit www.bayer.com