Our Naturally Shed Organic Moose Antlers come straight out of the deep woods of Maine!
A healthy source of Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron, Zinc, and Manganese.
• Odorless and won't make a mess on your furniture or carpet like some chews do.
• Won't chip, splinter, or break like some raw and cooked bones do.
• Long lasting, and greatly satisfy your dog's need to chew.
• Antlers are very hard and can vary somewhat in density, but will last longer than other chews.
• Antler chews can entertain a puppy for hours, and help with getting new teeth
• Naturally shed antler chews are naturally fat free making them a healthy choice for your dog.
Caution: As with any type of chew or toy, always watch your dog when giving antler chews and choose the appropriate size. These chews are very hard and could break teeth when chewed too aggressively. Please be sure to choose a size appropriate for your dog to prevent swallowing or choking. When in doubt…go with the next size up. Not recommended for young puppies.
Small Antler is approximately 3.5 - 5" long. Ideal for dogs up to 25lbs.
Medium Antler is approximately 4.5 - 7" long. Ideal for dogs up to 45lbs.
Large Antler is approximately 6.5 - 9" long. Ideal for dogs up to 65lbs.
XLarge Antler is approximately 8.5 - 11.5" long. Ideal for dogs 65lbs and up.
1lb Munchers are 2-3 long flat sections of antler. Ideal for dogs between 40-70lbs.
Shankzilla Dehydrated Beef Shank Bone
Diggin Your Dog - Stash - Water Buffalo Horn - Jumbo
Icelandic+ Lamb Horn - Med/Large
Diggin Your Dog - Stash - Water Buffalo Horn - Sm/Md
Naturally Shed Organic Maine Moose Antlers
Diggin Your Dog - Stash - Water Buffalo Horn - Longhorn
Diggin Your Dog - Stash - Water Buffalo Horn - Large