Musher's Secret Paw Protection - Use Year Round - Best Seller!
Musher’s Secret is a safe & natural, non-toxic paw wax that forms a breathable, dense barrier that will protect your dog’s paws from the elements in even the most extreme weather conditions. That means no more irritating sand, ice or snow between the paws or stuck to the furry paw pads. This moisturizing formula is a blend of 100% pure natural waxes, including white and yellow beeswax and vitamin E that not only protects but also soothes cracked pads and paws.
Originally developed in Canada for use with sledding dogs, Musher’s was first perceived as a cold weather solution. It is now used for year round protection in many different environments.
Protect your dog from:
- Salt Residue and Ice Melt
- Ice build-up
- Sand and sandburn
- Hot pavement
- Rough terrain
- Chemicals such as pesticides, lawn fertilizers
Safe and 100% Natural
- Made from a blend of several food-grade waxes and oils with Vitamin E -Non-Toxic, Non GMO, Gluten-Free
- Does NOT contain any Nut, Soy, or Flax Oils
- Semi-permeable shield that is absorbed into the paws, allowing perspiration to escape through the pads
- Soothes, conditions, and relieves dry and cracked pads
- Safe for use on paws, snout, ears, elbows, “hot spots”
- Safe for both domestic and exotic animals including dogs, cats, horses, chickens etc.
- Because Musher’s is a stable wax, shelf life is indefinite
For year round use, apply a thin layer 2-3 times a week and rub in.
- It will absorb in a few moments, once Musher’s has absorbed it will not come off on floors, carpeting or clothing. Pet owners having this issue are applying too much.
- In snowy conditions additional applications may be necessary.
- To prevent snowballing rub up in between and around the pads.